Monday 21 July 2014

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review

When Chemist Warehouse had 50% off cosmetics last month, I could not resist but pick up a few new goodies to try. Lucky for me (or unlucky for my wallet - depending on what way you look at it), my local Chemist Warehouse actually had a lot of stock for the first time ever! So, I ended up purchasing quite a few items - including this Rimmel, Wake Me Up ConcealerI had heard a lot about this particular concealer from YouTube so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. 
Rimmel wake me up anti fatigue effect radiant glow concealer correcter australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie priceline full coverage blemish cover spots ivory
As you can see from the pictures above, this product comes in a small tube with a doe-foot applicator - I am not really a fan of the packaging as I prefer when concealers come in a tube since it is more hygienic. 

I purchased the shade 'Ivory' which is perfect for me because it is a couple of shades lighter than my natural skin tone so it works to brighten my under eye area. I really like the consistency of this concealer - it is not too runny or to heavy, so it is just right to use on my under eye area and even on blemishes. 

I don't find that I get super dark under-eye circles so this product does the job for me quite well but I have heard that if you do need more coverage for that area then this product might not be enough to do the job on its own.

I find that this concealer is very easy to work with and doesn't look or feel heavy on the skin. As with any other concealer, you need to make sure that you set it properly before wearing because otherwise it will definitely seep into the fine lines underneath your eyes and make you look much older than you actually are.

Overall, I can definitely see why so many beauty bloggers and vloggers love this concealer. Not only is it super affordable (retails at $14.95) but it is a fabulous little product that does exactly what I need it to - I highly recommend it.

Have you tried this concealer yet? What did you think of it?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx