Monday 14 July 2014

////

Review of the Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Hi beauties! Today I thought I would do a quick review of one of my favorite drugstore foundations at the moment. This Revlon colorstay foundation is formulated to work on combination and oily skin so I thought that it was right up my alley given that my t-zone has turned into an oil producing hot spot lately.

Revlon color stay foundation makeup matte full coverage 24 hours all day last long australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie makeup cosmetics drugstore priceline beautiful pretty sand beige 180 oily Just like other Revlon products, this one does not disappoint when it comes to packaging. I love it when a foundation comes in a well sized bottle with a pump - I don't know why companies choose to make liquid foundation without a pump! I love the convenience and hygiene factor that the pump dispenser gives.

This is actually a full coverage foundation so it will cover everything that you are self concious about! I don't usually wear full coverage foundation because I feel that a lot of them are too heavy for my liking but this one is surprisingly light and easy to wear. The packaging promises 24 hour wear time, I haven't stayed up that long to test that claim out but it does stay put even after a long day at the office. 

Unlike other full coverage foundations that I have tried, this one actually has a thinner consistency - which I actually prefer because it makes the product much easier to work with and blend onto the skin. This foundation also contains SPF 15+ sunscreen which is great to see although I would still recommend wearing sunscreen underneath it (I always wear my fave Olay sunscreen underneath).

I purchased the colour 180 Sand Beige which is a great match to my skin tone during winter when I don't wear fake tan as much. 

Overall, I think this is a fantastic foundation by Revlon and one of the few full coverage foundations that I actually wear so I highly recommend it especially if you are picky like me. This foundation retails at $34.95 at my local Priceline - which is a bit on the pricey side but Priceline regularly has sales on Revlon products so I tend to wait until I can get it cheaper.

Do you have a favorite Revlon foundation?

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. katie m said... 14 July 2014 at 11:43

    This is a foundation that is one my list to try, I've heard so many good things about this

  2. Inez said... 15 July 2014 at 00:38

    I love full coverage foundations. This sounds fab, xoxo.

  3. Rosy Disposition said... 21 August 2014 at 18:33

    Great review. I have been wanting to pick this one up for quite a while.


    www.rosydisposition.com

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx