Wednesday 23 July 2014

Review of the NYX Lipsticks

Hi beauties! Ever since NYX arrived in Australia, there has been so much hype around their products so I couldn't resist but give into temptation and purchase some of their famous Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks from my local Target. I love the fact that lipstick can instantly brighten up your look, so I decided to purchase some beautiful bright shades - Indian Pink (which is a gorgeous coral) and Strawberry Milk (which reminds me of Barbie pink).
NYX creamy lipsticks indian pink strawberry milk coral lips stick australian beauty review blog blogger ausbeautyreview target pretty cosmetics makeup swatch black extra creamy round classic mineral color
NYX creamy lipsticks indian pink strawberry milk coral lips stick australian beauty review blog blogger ausbeautyreview target pretty cosmetics makeup swatch black extra creamy round classic
I actually quite like the packaging in which these lipsticks come because it doesn't look or feel cheap at all - even though they have a budget friendly price tag.

As the name suggests, these lipsticks are super creamy and beautifully pigmented. Just one swipe of the lipstick with ensure that you get beautifully opaque colour which is great if you are short on time or always running late like me.

I find that these lipsticks feel very comfortable to wear in the summer, however during the winter months when my lips tend to get dry, I don't find them hydrating enough so I have to apply a lip balm over the top. 

They have pretty good lasting power - pretty much like your average lipstick, given that they have nice packaging, I don't mind having to whip them out to reapply.

Overall, I think that these are fantastic quality lipsticks especially for the price - they retail at $8.95 from Target. The range of colours available is not too bad either so I definitely recommend checking them out.

Have you tried NYX lipsticks? What do you think of them?

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Sheri said... 23 July 2014 at 10:25

    I love how creamy these are! I especially like the look of Indian Pink.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

  2. rabbitwithfangs said... 23 July 2014 at 17:28

    Haven't tried the lipsticks yet but I quite like their creamy eyeshadow pencils - I got a box set of six around Christmas time and they're pretty good (much better than Covergirl's.) I'll have to check the lipsticks out.

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx