Wednesday 30 July 2014

Review of the Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray

I have been a big fan of Moroccan Oil hair masks for years so when it was time for me to purchase a product to add a bit of shine to my hair, I thought that the Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray would be the perfect choice.

I wish that I had taken some time to read some reviews about this product before purchasing it because it has been a real disappointment and it's not as if it was cheap either!
Moroccanoil glimmer shine spray australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie honest hair care salon moroccan oil shiny healthy high end product care
As with other Moroccan Oil products, this spray comes in vibrant blue packaging that we all recognise. 


The spray comes in a 100ml bottle and actually sounded promising - it claims that it is "infused with argan oil, vitamins and antioxidants, it creates an invisible veil of luminous shine and protects hair against environmental elements such as sun, salt water and chlorine."


To be honest, I don't feel like the fancy ingredients contained in this product actually do much to your hair. Although, I have to admit that the spray does work well in giving shine to your hair. However, this addition of shine to your hair comes at a cost - be prepared to have greasy hair! 

I feel that even after a few hours of wearing this product, it makes my hair look and feel greasy - it is the complete opposite of what I wanted it to do! 

Overall, I have been really disappointed with this Moroccan Oil product and would definitely not recommend it to anyone. It is overpriced and overrated - there are plenty of better products on the market so I would skip this one.

This Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray retails at $34.50 on Adorebeauty.

What is your latest purchase that you haven't been entirely happy with? 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx