Monday 28 July 2014

Review of the Olay Moisturising Lotion

When it comes to face products, I am one who prefers simplicity. This is mainly because I have had sensitive skin from a young age so I tend to stick to a product for the long term once I find it works. No matter how many skin care products I try, I always keep the Olay Moisturising Lotion in my cupboard for emergencies. If my eczema flares up, it is good to have a backup product that I know that I can trust and use without worrying that you will make my breakout worse. 

I have been a fan of the Olay Moisturising Lotion for years now so I thought that it was time that I shared my thoughts with you.
australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie olay moisturising facial lotion sensitive skin pretty soft supple hydrating priceline drugstore skincare affordable favorite smooth
I like the simple packaging of this product and the fact that it comes in a generously sized 150ml bottle so it always lasts a good while in my cupboard before I need to stock up.

The moisturiser itself has a runny consistency so a little goes a long way with this product. I usually buy the sensitive skin version so it doesn't have any fragrance, however I have tried the normal version and that one has a beautifully soft fragrance that I love.

I find that this lotion does everything I need it to - it absorbs instantly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue and it beautifully moisturises the skin. Since it is a light formula, it also doesn't clog my pores or cause me any breakouts. Without fail this lotion always makes my skin feel soft and supple and that is the main reason that I always keep repurchasing it. I usually tend to use it at night because it doesn't contain any sunscreen and use my other favorite, Olay Complete Defence Moisturiser during the day.

I think this product is awesome so I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a simple moisturiser that does what you need it to do.

This Olay Moisturising Lotion retails at $14.99 from my local Priceline and Target.

What is your favorite product that you always repurchase?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. katie m said... 28 July 2014 at 12:53

    I love olay moisturizer, i love how light it is as well. Right now with comparison of this product is the Simple face creams in normal and SPF. They are a great lotion as well, I use both of them olay will always be me old school back up. It was my first moisturizer that I used as a teen

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx