Wednesday 4 December 2013

////

Triangl Swimwear - My experience & Review

Hi lovelies! As you probably already know if you have been following me on twitter or Instagram, I have been doing way too much shopping lately! I am officially on a huge spending ban right now but in the mean time I thought that I would do a review to talk about my latest purchase from Triangl Swimwear because just like a lot of online clothing stores, there were absolutely no reviews on this one! So I thought I would share my thoughts on this increasingly popular swimwear brand in the hope that it would help you make a better informed decision if you have been considering making a purchase from them.


Triangl swim swimwear bikini bathers australian beauty review aussie blog blogger pictures miami mint green fluro bright beach summer hot small medium honest opinion close up pretty style fashion chloe neopren

IMG_4588

Triangl swim swimwear bikini bathers australian beauty review aussie blog blogger pictures miami mint green bright beach summer hot small medium honest opinion close up pretty style fashion chloe neoprene international It seems that Instagram is working really well as a marketing tool for companies because this is yet another online store that I found out about through Instagram. I fell in love with the simple yet bright designs and they looked stunning on all the pictures I saw even if all the models wearing them were a size 6!

I thought that Triangl was an Australian based company because they have a '.com.au' website, however I was surprised when I noticed that my package had actually been sent from Taiwan. Either way, regardless of where they are from, they have the best customer service that I have experienced from an online store. Even though my order was shipped from overseas, it arrived within a week! As soon as I placed my order I received an email from the company confirming that they had received payment and the next day I had the tracking details in my inbox - talk about efficient! 

Their website accepts Paypal which is awesome and makes me feel much safer when doing my online shopping. They also have detailed information about sizing so all you need to do is measure yourself and compare to the sizes available. One thing that I have to note is that since these bikinis are made from neoprene (same material used in wetsuits), they do not have the strechiness of your usual bikinis so my recommendation would be to choose the next size up then you normally would. I am usually a size 10 so after measuring myself I ordered a size 'Small' in the bottoms. However, I found that they were not a flattering fit as the material did not have any give to it. As a result, I decided to return my bikini bottoms back to Triangl again (it also helps that they have free shipping on exchanges!)


I found that the exchange process was very simple and easy to follow. I just emailed the company within the stipulated time period (I think it is 10 days of receiving your order) and got a return authorization number and the return address. My exchange was processed super fast so I feel that I got a great service from the company. Although they then made a mistake with my exchange and sent me the incorrect size, they were kind enough to refund the return postage to me.

In terms of choosing sizing of the bikinis, they have an online chat where you can talk to one of their representatives and ask any questions. They helped me choose the size of my bikini top because I am a size 8 or 10E so I was worried about coverage. Based on the recommendations from the Triangl representative, I bought the 'Large' bikini tops and they are the perfect size. I think that the medium sized bikini would not give enough coverage for us larger girls so I would recommend the large because the back is adjustable anyway. One thing to keep in mind though, just like with any other triangle bikinis these don't provide much support for the larger bust even though the neoprene material is thicker.

As you can see from the pictures above, I purchased the 'Miami Mint' Chloe bikini and I absolutely love the colour! It is so pretty and vibrant and since it is neoprene material, it does not go see through when it is wet. With the bikini you also receive a matching neoprene bag and the bikinis are nicely packed in there when you receive them.

I think that these bikinis are good value for money (cost $86.00 AUD plus $10.00 shipping) and I would recommend Triangl as I have had such a good experience with them even in light of the fact that I had to get my bikini bottoms exchanged twice due to their mistake. 

I am shy so I have not posted a picture of myself wearing these bikinis but I have tried to include as many pictures as I could so you could get a better idea of what they look like in real life. One thing that I should note is that the bikini bottoms are pretty low cut (or low rise whichever way you want to put it) so that took a bit of getting used to as most of the bikinis I own are more modest. The fact that they are low rise also means that I am a bit insecure about wearing them to the beach and have to work up the courage to wear them.

Overall, I have been happy with my Triangl purchase and think that the bikinis are good value for money compared to my favorite Seafolly, and they look pretty cute too.

Have you purchased a pair of Triangl bikinis? What did you think of them?

127 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Rebecca said... 5 December 2013 at 16:16

    I haven't purchased but I have seen them all over Instagram. Such a great colour! I'm sure it looks awesome on.

    Rebecca x
    Www.beautyandlifeedit.blogspot.com

  2. Andrea Smith said... 8 December 2013 at 16:06

    I have been considering purchasing these bikinis for ages now - thanks for such a thorough and honest review

  3. Yuen said... 9 December 2013 at 03:17

    I LOVE the design of these bikinis! So simple, but there's something about them that stands out!
    Lovely choice of colour (:

  4. nikki said... 9 December 2013 at 20:19

    i just bought this exact one ! worried about the sizing though as i hear the bottoms are quite tight and i have a bigger lower half fingers crossed! hehe thanks for the review! helps a lot

  5. Bhavani Sekar said... 11 December 2013 at 00:31

    nice colour

  6. Paris said... 15 December 2013 at 09:55

    Yay finally a busty girl writing bikini reviews! All I ever see on instagram and a lot of blogs are either skinny girls or more voluptuous girls, which is awesome but what about us girls that are busty but not supermodel skinny.. :( I love your reviews, so honest and to the point! I love the look of these bikinis but was so apprehensive being a 10E myself. So happy you're the same size!
    Might look into them in the future.
    Please keep writing up reviews, love them!

  7. Jess said... 15 December 2013 at 10:59

    i purchased the light blue and wore them once before they were ruined.After i wore them i hand washed them in cold water (exactly what triangle said to do) and the black trim die leaked all over the blue !!!! i am very frustrated

  8. Jodie M said... 31 December 2013 at 01:08

    Hi there, Jess!

    Have you emailed into us? We would gladly replace those for you! Just email to returns@triangl.com.au and send us some shots of the bikini- we're always more than happy to help out!

    This review is lovely and so honest! The company owners, Erin Deering and Craig Ellis are Australians, but they have moved over to HongKong where they've set up shop. It's just a much better hub for them to run the business internationally! And I can honestly say: World's Best Bosses! They are involved in like everything that TRIANGL does, from the designs right down to the shipping.

    Thanks for posting this awesome review, and if anyone needs help with sizing or anything at all, feel free to email me at jodie@triangl.com.au anytime! xx

  9. beth said... 6 January 2014 at 23:48

    Hi Jodie,


    Luckily I live in Hong Kong however I did not know they owned a shop here. Do you know where it is?


    Thanks xx

  10. Amrita said... 18 January 2014 at 11:08

    I just received my bikinis and found that the bottoms were giving me a bubble from behind which means I need to go down a size. How long did the exchange process take? I'm going on vacation January 29th! Yikes!

  11. Billi said... 19 January 2014 at 17:05

    It took around 2 weeks for me (1 week for them to be returned because I used registered post which is slow, and about 1 week for me to receive the replacement from Triangl). I think if you use express post to return them then you probably will receive them back before you go on holiday :-) hope that helps

  12. Billi said... 19 January 2014 at 17:07

    Thanks for stopping by :-) I think if you ordered the next size up from what you normally would then it should be ok. Let me know how you go

  13. Olive said... 18 February 2014 at 09:52

    Hi! I was wondering how Triangl would fit me. I am pretty thin but with a 34DD bra size. Would there be enough support/would this brand suit me? Or is it particularly mean to be catered to girls who have supermodel bodies? (Because I'm seeing a lot of that on social media). If anyone has a similar body type and has purchased this brand please let me know your experience! Thanks!!

  14. Kay said... 21 February 2014 at 08:24

    If you don't mind me asking, how much did the return shipping cost for you when you exchanged? I know they cover the shipping costs for when they send out the new size to you... but not when you send the wrong size back!

  15. Billi said... 25 February 2014 at 09:30

    Return postage cost me around $12 (for registered post in Australia)
    Hope that helps :-)

  16. Billi said... 25 February 2014 at 09:34

    I exchanged mine to a medium but they still so not look as flattering as I would have liked. If you are unsure, I would recommend that you get the large because unlike usual bathers, this neoprene material has no give to it at all! If its slightly tight, it just looks as though it digs into the skin (which is not a sexy look!)
    Hope that helps

  17. Billi said... 25 February 2014 at 09:44

    The top of this bikini is the same as any other triangle bikini - barely any support for larger girls like you and I. If you need something to lift them up then these bikinis are not going to do the job well (unless you have fake boobs as they don't tend to be affected by gravity as the real things).


    The only difference with these bikinis and your usual ones is the fact that they are made out of neoprene material which is a little thicker so they do not go see-through when wet and you don't see your nipples when its cold. Otherwise Triangl bikinis offer no support for a larger bust and the straps are quite thin and strechy so they dig into your neck with the weight of a larger bust - these are just a few things to keep in mind. I think that these bathers are more catered for girls with a smaller bust and leaner figures but I still wear them and find them comfortable (I'm just your usual size 10 girl with big boobs!)
    Hope that helps :-) feel free to ask any more questions as I am happy to help

  18. Billi said... 25 February 2014 at 09:45

    Thanks so much for the feedback, that's exactly why I write this blog. I love writing and sharing my experiences with different products with the world :-)

  19. Billi said... 25 February 2014 at 09:46

    I think that they don't have a physical shop for customers in Hong Kong at the moment, they are only online as far as I know

  20. nareh said... 2 March 2014 at 14:09

    omigoodness im so glad you did this review because I have a buig bust for my age and I wasn't sure if it would be suppotrtive enough! this is great thanks!!

  21. Vanna said... 3 March 2014 at 16:42

    I really want to order one of these suits and I'm a 32C/32D, which I think is about 10C/10D in Australian sizing. Do you think I could do with a medium or would a large be better? I'm not in Australia so I worry about ordering the wrong size.

  22. Javis said... 7 March 2014 at 08:29

    Did the shape of ur nipples show out?? I have this problem with mine and I have the exact same one as urs :(

  23. Destiny said... 9 March 2014 at 15:37

    Hi, I'm deciding whether to buy the Tilly Sunburst but I'm scared that the bottoms are too low. I have a slight pooch about 5 cm below my belly button. Do you think the bottoms would be close to that line or is it very low cut? Thank you!

  24. Donna said... 12 March 2014 at 13:00

    need help my daughter is a size 6-8 curvy and need size recommendation for the bottoms thanks

  25. Cara said... 12 March 2014 at 14:34

    I have the exact same problem as you! Not sure if that's the case with all the other bikinis though or it is only due to the color. Did you find a solution for this?

  26. Billi said... 13 March 2014 at 21:41

    I think that a small would fit her well, but in case it doesn't you can always get them exchanged :) hope that helps

  27. Billi said... 13 March 2014 at 21:44

    I would suggest you get the medium or large because that determines the size of the triangles (the back measurement doesn't matter because they are tie up).


    I personally prefer the large because it gives more coverage for a larger bust and is so much more comfortable not having to worry about a nipple accidentally showing if you know what I mean!

  28. Teagan McGregor said... 15 March 2014 at 20:39

    how long did they take to arrive? I really want mine for this Wednesday and I ordered them last Wednesday

  29. Summer said... 18 March 2014 at 17:02

    Hi! I'm a size 3 normally, but my butt is somewhat big would you recommend a medium for me or small?

  30. Summer said... 18 March 2014 at 17:03

    And I also have a question regarding the mailing address, it said my mailing address was invalid multiple times, I'm not sure what to put as my mailing address. Is it the same as the billing address?

  31. Natalie said... 20 March 2014 at 04:31

    Is it possible to only purchase a top separately? I don't like the bottom shape too much, I love the tops though.

  32. meg said... 24 March 2014 at 11:35

    im worried about it being to low cut, did you find that it had good coverage around the nether regions

  33. Liataylor said... 28 March 2014 at 17:59

    Hey! I can range from a size 32C to a 32 D, I'm having a really hard time deciding on if I should get the medium or the large. What do you think? I don't want TOO much coverage, but I don't want my boobs hanging out either

  34. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 19:48

    I would recommend the medium because it would probably suit your size better :-) hope that helps

  35. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 19:57

    They are approximately an inch lower than your normal hipster underwear I think. They are not so low that you have to worry about anything showing at the front - I find them pretty comfortable to wear. If anything, I worry more about my bottom showing because they just cover the top of my bum. Hope that helps :-)

  36. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 19:58

    When I was buying mine, you could only buy the set. I am not sure if they sell sell the tops separately now though

  37. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 20:00

    I had mine sent to my work the second time and had no problems. Maybe try that or otherwise try sending Triangl an email - they were pretty quick in responding to my questions

  38. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 20:01

    Hi Summer, sorry but I am only familiar with Australian sizing. I suggest you contact Triangl directly for help with your sizing question. They have an online chat system 24/7 and were really helpful when I contacted them with questions

  39. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 20:03

    Glad I could help :)

  40. Billi said... 29 March 2014 at 20:08

    I think they took approximately 10 days to arrive

  41. Madison said... 3 April 2014 at 05:23

    Hi ! I measured myself and my hips are 35 inches, i am Canadian however i have a bathing suit that i bought in australia a few years ago and the bottoms are a ten, i believe they are tight fitted on me, which size bottoms do you recommend?

  42. Ashley said... 3 April 2014 at 05:35

    I talked to a rep and she said that i would be a xs and i wear a 3 normally but if you say that u have a bigger but then u would definitely go with the small :)

  43. Sharon said... 12 April 2014 at 19:21

    Hi Amrita, you mentioned that your bottoms gave you a bubble in the back? Mine does the exact same and I was very worried. I was pretty frustrated seeing that they didn't fit well in the behind at all, even though the waist size was perfect. Did you end up sizing down? And if so, was the return process good for you?

  44. Caitlyn Hand said... 15 April 2014 at 08:34

    does anyone know how to get a discount code!?

  45. QuinnKJ said... 15 April 2014 at 20:49

    Hey ! Finally a review about a busty girl, I loved it! I've ordered them in M, completely believing the chat online after asking several times. And they both (Indiana Ice & Winnie Arizona Sunset) came out too small. Then I'd like to exchange them, I'm a 36C (US) and I'm so worried about the Large ! Could you please measure the triangle of the top ? Thank you so much for sharing your review!

  46. Megan Bradley said... 18 April 2014 at 06:58

    what size top did you get in the winnie top?

  47. Kristen said... 18 April 2014 at 23:51

    I'm size 34D in US sizes and am worries because I keep reading different things online. With the live chat I was recommended a large but I see others much larger than me going for a large. I want good coverage. Petite frame but curvy. Please help!

  48. Billi said... 21 April 2014 at 17:42

    Hi Caroline
    The size of each triangle of a 'Large' top is as follows:
    Width of the bottom (and largest part) of the triangle: 17cm
    Sides of the triangles: 15cm each side
    Height of the triangle down the middle: 15cm
    I hope that helps! Feel free to ask if you have more questions :-)

  49. Billi said... 21 April 2014 at 17:46

    I would recommend asking their online chat about what size they recommend. I just keep in mind that the material does not stretch so I highly recommend going for the next size up then you would normally

  50. Billi said... 21 April 2014 at 17:47

    Hi Quinn
    Thanks for stopping by
    The size of each triangle of a 'Large' top is as follows:
    Width of the bottom (and largest part) of the triangle: 17cm
    Sides of the triangles: 15cm each side
    Height of the triangle down the middle: 15cm
    I hope that helps! Feel free to ask if you have more questions

  51. QuinnKJ said... 22 April 2014 at 00:31

    @Billi Thank you so much, I'm so relieved it sounds enough ! I asked them for the measurements and they didn't have them! Thank you for taking the time to answer me!
    @Megan Bradley I got the Medium one, and then exchanged it for a XL !

  52. Sofia said... 22 April 2014 at 20:06

    Hi, girls. Ive asked my bikini but its small to me. Xs bottoms extrenely down and bandeau S is small to me (( but returning to china from spain is very expebsive, cost the same like to buy one or 2 bew bikini

  53. Maria said... 24 April 2014 at 22:57

    hi from where can I buy them online ?please whiich site?

  54. Dunja said... 28 April 2014 at 07:57

    Can you measure the bottoms too? I'm not sure if they will fit me :)

  55. Kathi said... 8 May 2014 at 22:31

    Did you not have to pay for sending the wrong size back? On their online shop they say that they just pay for sending u the correct size but not when you send sth back..

  56. Billi said... 8 May 2014 at 22:59

    Yes but then because it was their mistake, they sent me a refund via PayPal after I sent them a receipt proving how much postage cost

  57. Billi said... 8 May 2014 at 22:59

    There is a link to the website in my review above

  58. Rachel said... 11 May 2014 at 20:24

    Do you think a large would fit a 36DD? Because I just bought a large in the Santa Rosa splash and I'm pretty nervous.

  59. alicia said... 14 May 2014 at 08:02

    Hey! Im having trouble deciding whether or not I should get a meduim or large top. My normal bra size is 32 DD but I usually get 34 D when I buy bathing suites?

  60. livii497 said... 23 May 2014 at 09:31

    Awesome review! Thank you for all the information! how well does it cover your butt? ive never seen a back view and im concerned they are gonna show too much "cheek"

  61. Elise said... 24 May 2014 at 19:06

    Hey,
    I am about the purchase a triangl bikini but i am a 32DD and i don't know whether the Winnie would fit me and what size i should pick, so i was wondering which size and model you would advise me to take. Thank you for your review it reassured me and i can now say that i'll order my bikini without stress.
    Thank you

  62. Anastasia Gerali said... 26 May 2014 at 02:04

    Hi Billi

    I love your blog and reviews. I'm also busty, so this helped me so much, also the fact that you measured the triangles ;) I make handmade leather sandals called Love From Cyprus. You should check them out, maybe you'll like them enough to do a review too one day.

    Anastasia xx

  63. kay said... 26 May 2014 at 13:18

    I can't say that their exchange service is the best. Yes, they have fast communication but when it comes to sending out the exchange, it is a long service. I've been chasing my exchange since the 1st of May. I'm still waiting on them to send me a confirmation email (if they finally process it). It's been frustrating! The delivery is fast though.

  64. Heidi said... 27 May 2014 at 10:33

    Hi I am a teenage girl looking to buy a Triangl bikini, and I was wondering, could you please tell me the waist measurement in inches for the Medium bottoms? I want to make sure I get the right sizes. My waist is about 27 inches and I wear a 36A bra. What would you recommend?

  65. Jamie said... 29 May 2014 at 17:47

    Hi, just wanted to know your experience sending the bikini back. did you do registered post? i'm from the US and sending to Hong Kong is kind of sketchy cuz it might get lost. i dont want to lose my bikini and money

  66. Bethany said... 31 May 2014 at 02:42

    Hi, I was wondering how long your return/exchange took to process? Did you receive an e-mail letting you know that your return had been received and an exchange was on the way? My returned item arrived over a week ago (according to Royal Mail track and trace), but I've not heard anything about it or my replacement.

  67. V said... 3 June 2014 at 08:44

    Xs top and small bottoms I would say buy :). (I'm 26 inches and the small fits perfect)

  68. xCorinneLaurax said... 5 June 2014 at 05:41

    I'm a 36DD and I was just wondering how it fits you before i make a purchase. Thanks.

  69. Vanna said... 7 June 2014 at 11:12

    Thanks so much for your feedback. I ended up getting both an M and L and Large fits better because it covers a bit more! I

  70. Syd said... 19 June 2014 at 11:04

    Hey, I'm a teen and I usually wear an XS in all of my bikinis. My chest would be 28AA and a 24 or 25 in the waist. Should I get both top and bottom XS or top XS and bottoms S?

  71. Emily said... 24 June 2014 at 12:21

    Did you have to pay to ship the bikini back for your exchange? I'm in the process of exchanging and I've been told I have to ship them back on top of the already $20 I paid for shipping :(

  72. Bri said... 25 June 2014 at 03:17

    Would you mind letting me know what clothing size you are? I'm a size 4 in jeans and was wondering if I should order a small or medium bottom?

  73. Ana said... 25 June 2014 at 17:16

    Could you please measure the XL top? Im a 34D and im not sure about the L i made in paper and looks small.
    Thank you !! I will really apreciate it!

  74. Bb said... 28 June 2014 at 23:46

    Hello... I just wanna know where can i purchase it... Are there any Triangl shops near Perth

  75. Lily said... 30 June 2014 at 07:38

    hello I was wondering what size do you think I should get if im a 34A and a size 4 and my waist is 28 inches

  76. Save Isirova said... 19 July 2014 at 10:49

    Heya Billi... i have a little problem with the sizing...I normally combine the top(Small) and the bottom part(Medium) in a swimwear but this time i have to choose one size for the triangl bikini. I have small boobs and bigger butt soo what do u think should i take S or M ?

  77. katie petersen said... 20 July 2014 at 14:14

    I'm not sure what size to get, I'm a 32C so I'm not sure if id need a medium or what

  78. Alex Bailey said... 21 July 2014 at 04:07

    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I've been looking all over for someone with a bigger bust size to write a review. I'm the same size as you, do you think the bikini top gives a good coverage?

  79. Confused with sizing :/ said... 5 August 2014 at 05:44

    Hi everybody! I'm from Spain and here we've different sizes! does anybody know with sizes I have to buy if I'm 85C sometimes 90C bust, and I use 38 size jeans?
    The girl on the chart at the webpage told me to buy XS for top and M for bottom. Do you agree girls?? Thanks! ;)

  80. Liv said... 9 September 2014 at 19:01

    Hey, I was wondering if you could help with the sizes I'm a 29 inch around the waist and i wear a size 12C bra, i also wear a size 10 pants. if someone could help me out that would be awesome, I'm really liking these bathers! - Thanks.

  81. Hayley Cameron said... 19 September 2014 at 21:29

    Hi have you received your winnie yet? what was the sizing like? I'm the same size as you and having trouble deciding which size to buy

  82. Jess Woolley said... 19 September 2014 at 22:28

    Yes got my winnie. Was disappointed as I was told there was an underwire on the winnie which there is not! I was spilling out the bottom a bit so am now going to try the Indy... 3rd time lucky? I must say the girls have tried to be as helpful as possible it seems maybe i just dont have the triangl body... Fingers crossed for indy which has not arrived yet

  83. Jess Woolley said... 19 September 2014 at 22:31

    Liv check with the triangl chat girls but i dare say you could go a M/L top and M bottoms

  84. madison said... 25 September 2014 at 06:54

    hey! wondering what size I should get..I wear a 34b in bra size so wondering a xs or a small?

  85. jen said... 26 September 2014 at 12:11

    same thing for me idk though i think I'm gonna get a medium bc is id rather have to get it tailored than return it for a new one

  86. Steph said... 27 September 2014 at 10:46

    Hey! I am a 12B in tops, would you recommend going the small or the medium for the black neon style top, and if I have 40inch hips, would the large be alright (I am normally a size 12), or should I opt towards the XL so I don't have it digging into me?

  87. MB said... 29 September 2014 at 07:38

    Hi :) I'm pretty sure you have to purchase then online at triangl.com.au. I don't think they have any shops as such, just an online business :)

  88. Zoey said... 28 October 2014 at 12:32

    Hi! Would it be possible to include the measurements for your M bottoms please please? I'm a exact size 8 in Aussie sizing, do u recommend S or M for bottoms? :)

  89. Brainyll Sy said... 23 November 2014 at 00:09

    What if it got wrinkled? Can I iron it?

  90. Ally said... 2 December 2014 at 16:34

    Hi,
    I was just wondering what size top I should get if I'm an AUS 10C-10D ?? Should I get a small or medium or? :)

  91. Christina said... 14 December 2014 at 14:02

    Hey I'm a 32D as well and I'm trying to decide between a M and a L. Did the L fit or was it too big?

  92. Cierra Mais said... 28 December 2014 at 11:03

    What size bottoms did you end up exchanging for? I'm 25" waist but I have a bit of booty and don't want to have an odd looking bum, what size do you think I should I get? And I'm a U.S. 32B bra so Xs? Thanks! Cierramais@gmail.com/cierramais- Twitter

  93. fran said... 3 January 2015 at 00:40

    Im a 30DD or 32D, I have the medium in the underwired bikinis and a large in the tie up bikinis, both fit great!

  94. BH said... 6 January 2015 at 08:57

    I am personally having a really hard making a return with them and am not happy with their customer service :(

  95. Em said... 7 January 2015 at 19:59

    What problem are you having? I emailed them today about an exchange, and really hope they will send a new bikini before I go on holiday next Saturday! I haven't heard back yet.

  96. Manda said... 9 January 2015 at 10:47

    I bought the same bikinis for my daughter who is a 10DD cup and had to return them as the top (large) definitely did not cover much at all. The pants were great but unfortunately they top was no good at all. I had no problems returning them & the customer service was fantastic.

  97. ΔNDЯΞΔ said... 23 January 2015 at 23:14

    How much did you have to pay for the shipping back to them?

  98. Avalon Jade Greene said... 27 January 2015 at 07:29

    Hi! I've been wanting to get a couple of triangl bikinis but I'm not sure what size I'd be. My bra size is a 32DDD and I wear a size 2 jeans. I try to stick with the suits that allow you to tie them in the back because I'm afraid of the top being too wide around. But what size do you suggest I get for the tops that have that buckle/clip in the back? And should I get an XS in the bottoms?

  99. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 00:37

    I am an Australian size 10 on the bottom and Canadian size 6 at Lulu Lemon - if that helps?

  100. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 00:37

    It took around 10 days to process I think but I can't remember if they emailed me or not.
    Before you send your bikinis back make sure you get an authorization number otherwise they wont accept it :-)

  101. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 00:52

    As far as I know, you can only buy them online

  102. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 00:53

    Yea I had to pay to send my bikinis back but they refunded me via paypal because it was their mistake for sending me the wrong size initially

  103. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 00:54

    I live in Australia so I just used ordinary post and it was fine. Given that you are sending them from quite a distance, I would probably go with registered post.

  104. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 01:26

    I don't mind the coverage that it gives me but if your bust is any bigger than mine then I don't think that it will provide enough coverage. Hope that helps

  105. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 01:27

    Me too, I always have problems buying tops that have a buckle/clip at the back because I am quite small around the ribs but a large cup size so if I choose the right size around the ribs then the cup size is always too small.


    Unfortunately I haven't tried any of the triangle bikinis that do not have tie back back so I cant recommend a size but if you use the chat function on their website I am sure that they would be able to point you in the right direction.


    In relation to the bottoms, I recommend to get the size up from what you usually buy at the shops because the material of these bikinis does not stretch at all and doesn't look too good when it digs into you

  106. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 01:27

    I am not familiar with US sizing so I would recommend that you ask the girls on the live chat function on their website cos they were really helpful to me

  107. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 01:27

    I don't think so...

  108. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 01:27

    The bottoms are very, very low and don't cover too much bum I don't think

  109. Billi said... 30 January 2015 at 01:28

    I just bought one of those prepaid satchels from Australia Post which cost around $10

  110. Dominique Kane said... 26 February 2015 at 10:37

    Hey Billie, great review! I love the Miami Mint colour you've chosen! I have the Milly in Santa Rosa Splash which I've done a quick review of on my blog here: http://www.dominiquekane.com/all-the-angles-on-triangl-swimwear-review/. I really like the design but I'm not a big fan of the bottoms (they cut into my hips). I'm also not sure I like neoprene for bikini bottoms, mine seem to get hot really quickly since they don't breathe and take just forever to dry out after a swim. Do you find this with yours?
    xx

    Dominique
    www.dominiquekane.com

  111. Nicole said... 3 March 2015 at 03:59

    Did they send you another bag when you exchanged? I'm wondering if I'm going to receive another cool box when I get my bottoms :)

  112. Billi said... 7 March 2015 at 17:33

    Yes they did :-)

  113. Sarah said... 8 March 2015 at 07:58

    My return process is taking forever...weeks! They simply say sorry...we are very busy. I'm headed ng to the beach on Friday. I don't like my chances...ugh

  114. Eireen Gonzales said... 11 March 2015 at 02:42

    Hi guys! Got my new Pink Rush bikini today! I am so happy with it! Triangl's chat online was very informative and helpful! I so love the packing with free bag! I will definitely recommend triangl to my friends and will probably buy again! The shipping was fast by the way. It's comfy and best fit ever! My measurements in inches are 30-24-34. I am a double A cup size and got XXS size for my top then XS for my bottom! Perfect fit! Thank you so much tringl! Can't wait to wear my new bikini soon!

  115. emily said... 12 March 2015 at 23:43

    hey! do you have the triangle top? could you please send the measurements of the top as in the triangles? I'm deciding between XXS and XS!!

  116. Eireen Gonzales said... 13 March 2015 at 16:56

    Hi emily! When you buy triangl swim wear it's always in pair. They have live chat and they will help you to decide on your size. My breast measurement was only 30 inches using tape measures and normally my typical bra sizes were double A cup size. Live chat triangl service will ask you typical bra size. If you were near A75 size probably your XS but if you have double A cup size like me probably you're XXS too. Hope this helps. Thanks.

  117. Michelle Y said... 14 March 2015 at 16:53

    Wore my triangl bathers for the first time at the beach and now they are ruined. Apparently little particles like sand (go figure) can get stuck between the fabric. My pink bottoms have little black spots all over them. I've tried to soak and dislodge the sand out as suggested by one of the triangl team members. This is obviously a usual complaint because she responded very quickly with their resolution which didn't work. Very frustrating as the beach is one of two places I would ever wear bikinis and it is covered with sand.... Not a happy customer and probably wouldn't buy these again. They look awesome and fit really well. If you plan to sit on the beach and never get wet (just to look good) these are your type of bathers. If you're active like me, I wouldn't suggest them.

  118. okaleni said... 14 March 2015 at 17:01

    omg really!!! oh no I just bought them and I'm planning to wear them at the beach :(

  119. Michelle Y said... 14 March 2015 at 17:06

    Just be careful when you get them wet. Stay away from the dry sand once you are out of the water until your bathers dry.

  120. emily said... 14 March 2015 at 17:20

    thank you!! for the bottoms would I be xs? my hips are 27" ;)

  121. Eireen Gonzales said... 15 March 2015 at 14:41

    Are you sure your Hips are 27inches? That would be smaller for XS? Because my hips size is 34inches using tape measure. Kindly double check your hip size and if is it 27 inches kindly ask triangl chat service if they have XXS Bottom. XS will be bigger on 27inches hips i guess...

  122. sydney said... 20 March 2015 at 10:06

    I'm a girl with a 36-38 C, looking at the Poppy- Blue Crush bathing suit. I was wondering what you guys recommend, and if a large would look and fit well on me.

  123. Chloe said... 23 March 2015 at 00:41

    I wear a size 0 jeans and the small bottoms fit me perfectly

  124. Chloe said... 23 March 2015 at 00:45

    apparently you can but I haven't actually tried this…just make sure the iron does not come in direct contact with the fabric

  125. Chloe said... 23 March 2015 at 00:47

    Triangle lets you choose different sizes for top and bottom

  126. Olivia Rubens said... 9 April 2015 at 03:58

    Hi! I am a 34C bra and my measurements are waist: 27 and lower hip: 38, so I'm thinking M for the bikini top and not sure between S and M in the bottoms?

  127. Layla said... 19 April 2015 at 12:44

    Did the XL end up being good? I am a 36D and want the triangle. Also does it give enough support?

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx