Wednesday 18 December 2013

Review of the Loreal Magique BB Cream

Hi lovelies! Today I thought that I would do a quick review of the L'oreal Magique BB Cream which has quickly become one of my favorite products this summer. This is such a fabulous, innovative product and a clear winner in my view!

Loreal magique bb cream ausbeautyreview blog blogger australian beauty review aussie review product face foundation coverage light medium honest l'oreal priceline drugstore makeup cosmetics beautiful Loreal magique bb cream ausbeautyreview blog blogger australian beauty review aussie review product face foundation coverage light medium honest l'oreal priceline drugstore makeup cosmetics beautiful (2) Loreal nude magique bb cream swatch transform australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie makeup cosmetics beautiful product light dark shade close up
This product comes in two shades, light and medium (the light shade is swatched in the picture above). Both shades are lovely and I find that I get a lot of use out of both of the colours. The 'light' shade suits my natural skin colour quite well and the 'medium' is a few shades darker which is perfect for when I am wearing a tan. 

The product comes in a 30ml bottle which might not sound like much but a little goes a long way with this product so it actually lasts a good while before you need to repurchase. Unlike other products, the bottles of the two shades look slightly different which is useful when I am in a hurry first thing in the morning and don't really tend to read the packaging!


This is not your normal run of the mill BB Cream - it is much better than that! When you first apply the product from the packaging, it actually looks white. But, don't let that deceive you because once you start to rub it in, you quickly notice that it transforms into a tinted cream. This is due to the product containing 'smart pigment capsules' which burst once they are touched. 



The capsules feel a bit like sand on the skin but they are not too rough or uncomfortable. Once the capsules burst the product starts feeling like any other cream and it is super easy to blend into the skin because the product itself is very runny in consistency.

I love how this product gives a lovely light coverage and it still lets your skin breathe. It does not at all feel heavy on the skin and just enhances your skin's natural beauty. If you want a bit more coverage, this product is buildable to a certain extent so it is able to give you a medium coverage if you need. It also contains SPF 12+ which is good although it does not replace the need to apply sunscreen.

Overall, I really love this product and use it almost on a daily basis. It has not caused me any breakouts even though I have sensitive skin and gives me just the right amount of coverage without being oily. It has such a lightweight formula that is perfect for summer when I do not like to wear a full face of foundation on a daily basis. 

If you are looking for a quality BB cream then I highly recommend that you try this one. I purchased mine at Priceline for around $26.95.

Do you have a favorite BB cream product? Let me know below.

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Bhavani Sekar said... 18 December 2013 at 20:15

    Nice review

  2. Elizabeth V said... 19 December 2013 at 06:50

    Thanks for the review

  3. Chels @ COABA said... 21 December 2013 at 14:14

    I enjoyed this but unfortunately even the light shade was too dark for my fair skin :(

  4. Sofia Braga said... 22 December 2013 at 04:55

    Must be incredible .. Never tried them .. But I'm very curious



    xoxo

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx