Friday 20 December 2013

////

Nail polish of the Week: Rimmel Ethernal

Hi lovelies! Today I am back with another nail polish of the week, the Rimmel 60 second nail polish in the colour 210 Ethereal to be exact.

Rimmel 210 Ethereal nail polish australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie priceline pink 60 second fast dry drying swatch nails pretty beautiful
As the name suggests this is a super fast drying nail polish which is perfect for busy girls like myself who do not have the time to wait around for nail polish to dry. The polish also comes with a wide brush so you only need one or two swipes in order to cover your entire nail.

I found that the nail polish was quite sheer with one coat so I wore two coats of the polish in the picture above. This nail polish has really good staying power, I found that it lasted an entire week with minimal chipping which is pretty impressive I think.

I love the pearly pink colour and think it is perfect to wear to the office. I bought this polish on sale from Priceline for around $6.00 recently, but it retails at $7.95 which is not too bad either way as I am happy to pay less than $10.00 for a nail polish.

What nail polish have you been wearing this week?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Sofia Braga said... 21 December 2013 at 04:48

    I really liked the color .. Simple but beautiful

    xoxo

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx