Monday 20 January 2014

Review of the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Hi everyone! Today I want to talk about a product that made my favorites list for 2013 (see full post here). I purchased the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation a few months back after it was first released in Australia and have been using it ever since. I really love a lightly formulated foundation that is not too heavy on the skin and this one ticks all the boxes!
Rimmel Match perfection foundation australian beauty review blog blogger aussie favorite priceline makeup cosmetics new coverage medium light face beautiful pretty swatch
It comes in a glass 30 ml bottle which also has a pump dispenser. The pump is great for dispensing the perfect amount of product every time, I find that I need around 2 pumps in order to cover my entire face.

The product itself is a very runny formula which reminds me of the Maybelline Fit Me foundation which is another firm drugstore favorite. The product is easy to blend into the skin and easy to work with. I think that it provides a light coverage but is slightly buildable so you can achieve a medium coverage from it if you need to.

I purchased the shade 102 Light Nude which is perfect for me when I am wearing a fake tanner during summer (I always keep two shades of foundation for my natural skin tone and for when I tan). 

I have oily skin so I always make sure that I set this foundation before going out because it is oilier than the Maybelline Fit Me and tends to melt off my face otherwise. I think that if you have dry skin then this will be the perfect foundation for you.

Overall, I love how light this foundation is and it contains SPF 18+ which is a bonus, although I always make sure that I wear sunscreen underneath my makeup every day anyway. If you are a fan of lighter coverage foundation then I would highly recommend this product for you to try. It retails at $17.99 at my local Priceline so it is pretty affordable as well.

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Nhi said... 20 January 2014 at 09:30

    I really like this foundation too and I have dry skin :)

  2. Chels @ COABA said... 20 January 2014 at 10:23

    I've heard lots of good things about this foundie... but I have WAY too many already. Really need to work through them ha ha x

  3. Lorena Lal said... 20 January 2014 at 18:27

    I love this foundation! I made a review for it too, on my blog:)
    Kisses!
    http://miss-lorrie.blogspot.ro/

  4. Reshma said... 21 January 2014 at 19:42

    Wish they could come up with more shades for the darker skinned girls!

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx