Wednesday 8 January 2014

Chi Chi Dramatic Lip Lacquer Review

Hi lovelies! I am pretty excited about today's post because it is about a product that I absolutely adore and cannot wait to share with you. Ever since I first discovered Chi Chi products many years ago in my local Myer (and now available in Target), I have been in love! Their products are not only well priced but top quality as well. This Dramatic Lip Lacquer is no exception!

Chi chi stylista dramatic lip lacquer gloss pink from italy with love australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie pastel bright creamy quality Myer makeup cosmetics aussie swatch long lastingChi chi stylista dramatic lip lacquer gloss pink from italy with love australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie pastel bright creamy quality Myer makeup cosmetics aussie swatch
This lip gloss is so lovely to use and feels so much more luxurious then its $16.95 price tag. It is nicely scented (the scent reminds me of lollies) and it is not too overpowering either. 

The gloss is super creamy and feels like velvet on the lips. It is not too sticky so it is very comfortable to wear. I purchased the colour 'Stylista' which is a beautiful bright pink as you can see from the pictures above. I absolutely love the colour and think that it is perfect for the warmer months. The creamy formula means that you only need one coat in order to get a nice opaque colour on the lips.

According to the packaging this product is meant to be long lasting. I didn't notice that it lasted any longer than the average lip gloss I wear but that doesn't bother me because this product is so pleasant to use - I don't mind having to reapply it! The gloss also comes in a pretty well sized packaging so it will last a good while before you have to repurchase and has a doe foot applicator for perfect application every time.

The product is moisturizing on the lips as it is enriched with vitamin E. It is also free of nasties like parabens and not tested on animals.

Overall, I absolutely love this product and will definitely be purchasing several more colours to add to my collection. This has to be one of the best quality lipglosses under $20! If you haven't tried Chi Chi products before, I highly recommend that you check them out at your nearest Target or Myer.

What is your favorite Chi Chi product?


2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. rabbitwithfangs said... 8 January 2014 at 23:13

    I love their Viva La Diva lipstick; Hollywood Wannabe is my favourite shade.

  2. Emilie said... 9 January 2014 at 04:14

    I don't know the brand unfortunately! But it looks great and omg I love your lips with it! xxx
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx