Monday 31 March 2014

Schwarzkopf BC Color Save Silver Shampoo

Hi beauties! I hope that you had a great weekend. I went to a new hairdresser over the weekend to get my roots done and whilst there I stocked up on my new favorite silver shampoo to help combat the gold tones in my blonde locks. 

This will now be my second bottle of the Schwarzkopf BC Color Save Silver Shampoo and to say that I love it would be an understatement! This shampoo is not only a super dark purple colour but unlike some others on the market this one is not drying on your hair!

Schwarzkopf BC Color Save Freeze Silver Shampoo blonde gold brassy salon hair care australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie dark price attack honest
I understand that this product has recently changed packaging - it now comes in the bottle pictured on the above right, I understand however that the product itself is still the same. Luckily for me, the old packaging was on sale because the salon were making way for the new products so I picked this one up a little cheaper than usual.

As I said above, this shampoo is a super dark purple colour which is an absolute must for my hair because it has a lot of gold tones. The shampoo gives new life to my locks! 

I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair although if you don't need so much toning then you can use it once a week. Rather than buying toning treatment products, I have started using this shampoo as a treatment as well once every few weeks. That just involves putting the shampoo on my hair and leaving it for around 15 minutes for it to do it's magic. I find it gives me much better results than any of the drugstore toning treatments that I have tried (like the Live colours one).

Unlike my other favorite, Matrix So Silver Shampoo, this one is actually moisturizing on your hair and does not dry it out. Both of these shampoos work wonders on my hair and I love them, but if I really had to pick which one is better then it would be the Schwarzkopf only because it is less drying.

Overall, I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs to neutralize stubborn golden or brassy tones in their hair. I tend to use it with a moisturising conditioner (any brand that takes my fancy) and find that I get great results. This shampoo retails at $26.95 for a 250ml bottle at my local Price Attack Store.

Which is your favorite shampoo for blonde hair?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx