Monday 17 March 2014

Affordable beauty pick of the week

Hi beauties, today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite and super cheap beauty products that I use on a daily basis. After finishing uni and going into full time work, I started using more high end beauty products because for the first time I could actually afford them. However, one product that I have not felt the need to replace with a more luxurious and expensive version have been these makeup remover pads.


If a cheap product does the job then I feel that there is no need to replace it with something more expensive. These makeup remover pads come in a pack of two (100 cotton pads in each pack) at my local Kmart store for only $2.00! You cannot get better value than that!

I don't think that there are many products out there that are better value for money than this one. Obviously these are multipurpose as well so I use them for everything from applying toner and tea tree oil on my face to removing nail polish.

If you have gotten tired of paying too much for such a simple product then look no further than these.

What is your favorite budget friendly beauty product? I think that they are kind of like hidden treasures and some of them can be just as good as their expensive counterparts so I would love to hear your suggestions.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Kat said... 24 March 2014 at 18:47

    I use those!

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx