Friday 28 March 2014

////

Review of the Benefit Dandelion Blush

Hi beauties! Today I want to talk about an old favorite of mine - the Dandelion Blush by Benefit. As you guys already know, I am a big Benefit fan because all their products come in super cute packages - this one is no exception! 

Just like other Benefit blushes this one comes in an adorable cardboard box which conveniently contains a mirror and a brush all in the one small package. I think that the name of the bush suits it perfectly because it is a soft dusty pink and reminds me of how delicate and pretty dandelions are. 

Benefit Dandelion blush australian beauty review blog ausbeautyreview blogger aussie cosmetics myer pink pretty makeup gorgeous green subtle honest swatch (3)Benefit Dandelion blush australian beauty review blog ausbeautyreview blogger aussie cosmetics myer pink pretty makeup gorgeous green subtle honest swatch (2)Benefit Dandelion blush australian beauty review blog ausbeautyreview blogger aussie cosmetics myer pink pretty makeup gorgeous green subtle honest swatch highlight
As I have come to expect from Benefit, this blush is exceptional quality and does not disappoint. It is beautifully pigmented and easy to work with. Even though I love the shade, I think that this one is not as versatile as some of the other colours available in the Benefit range. Since this shade is so light, it only really suits very light skin tones and even I sometimes find it hard to see that I have applied it when I am wearing a dark tan. 

I love how subtle this blush is and I would highly recommend it for beginners because you just can't go wrong when applying this product - even if you use a heavy hand, it will never make you look like a clown!

The blush is beautiful and contains just the right amount of shimmer - I like to use this as a highlighter when I am wearing a tan and it works beautifully.

The only thing that I dislike about this blush is the scent. It has this strong, overpowering artificial scent that put me off using the product during the first few months that I had it. Once I got over the fact that the blush has an unpleasant scent, did I start using it regularly. Luckily the scent is only in the packaging and the blush actually has no scent after application.

Overall, I love this soft pink blush and find that it suits all of my everyday looks for the office because it gives a natural hint of colour to your cheeks. It retails at $51.00 at my local Benefit counter in Myer.

Do you use many Benefit blushes? Which is your favorite?

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Kat Shepsutt said... 12 April 2014 at 23:18

    Oh wow this is my kind of pink Billi - thanks for posting AND swatching. I have the Hervana one and adore the mix of colours, and there's never any powdery bits left in the box, everything gets picked up by the brush ♥

  2. Rosy Disposition said... 21 August 2014 at 18:44

    This is my favourite Benefit blush too! I really want to buy the Coralista one too. Why does Benefit have to be so overpriced here? :'(


    www.rosydisposition.com

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx