Monday 11 November 2013

////

Review of Nars the Multiple

Hi lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I am doing a review of a high end product because it has been a while since I have done one. I am trying to make sure that I cover a broad range of products on this blog and will be making more of an effort to include high end products every week.

Today I will be talking about Nars, The Multiple which is a beautiful multi-use colour makeup stick in my favorite colour 'orgasm'.

I have tried many Nars products over the years and have come to expect great things from their products. This one is no exception and it comes in the minimalist matte black packaging that Nars is famous for. 

The product itself has a rich, creamy texture which is a breeze to apply and blends beautifully into the skin to a lightweight powder finish. I love how this is a multi-purpose product - you can use it on your eyes, lips and cheeks for a beautiful sheer hint of colour and the makeup stick packaging makes application easy and mess free. It is also buildable so if you can easily acheive a deeper colour if you desire. 

I absolutely love the shimmery coral pink that is the colour 'orgasm'. Just like many other bloggers, I have this shade in powder form too!

Overall, I adore this product and love the fact that it can be used in so many creative ways which makes it perfect for travelling. It retails at around $58 at Mecca but if you can get it from the States then it will set you back only $39. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.

What is your favorite Nars product?

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Jacqueline said... 11 November 2013 at 19:12

    I love NARS! It is such a shame it is so expensive in Australia. My favourite product would have to be their liquid eyeliner. It is so easy to apply, I have tried and tested many high end eyeliners and theirs is by far the best.

    xx

    http://the-prettylittlethings.blogspot.com.au

  2. bgoo100 . said... 11 November 2013 at 19:55

    I am addicted to this colour, I love the powder! Do you think this product would be suitable for oily skin? :) x

  3. Sunny said... 22 December 2013 at 21:03

    I adore the NARS multiples! I own the shade G Spot (excuse the name haha) but I'm eyeing off Luxor and Orgasm to add to my collection x

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx