Monday 17 February 2014

////

Pixi Nude Shade Wardrobe Palette Review

Hi lovelies! With the recent release of the Naked 3 (I am eagerly waiting for mine to arrive!), I have been re-discovering the other neutral palettes in my collection. Today I thought I would talk about another of my purchases from Target in the US from last year's holiday adventures. I had heard a lot about Pixi on YouTube so along with the Pixi Radiance Powder I also picked up this Nude Shade Wardrobe.

pixi target nude shade wardrobe palette makeup beautiful pretty naked neutral color shadow eye eyeshadows box australian beauty review ausbeautyreivew blog blogger honest opinon swatch (2)pixi target nude shade wardrobe palette makeup beautiful pretty naked neutral color shadow eye eyeshadows box australian beauty review ausbeautyreivew blog blogger honest opinon swatch
First of all, the palette comes in a green cardboard box type of packaging, which is not too bad I think. However, one thing that I love about the packaging is the fact that the shades are arranged like a little mosaic - very similar to the Napoleon Perdis highlighter. As you can see from the picture above, the lighter shades are on the left and the darker shades are on the right.

The palette contains a range of shimmery as well as matte shades (although I think the majority are shimmery). The colour selection in the palette is great as it contains pretty much all colours that you would need in order to create a natural daytime look or a sexy smokey eye. I find that the eye shadows last a lot longer when I use primer. Without primer they last around 5 hours before they start creasing. 

Overall, I think that this is a great palette for a beginner or anyone who is looking to have a range of neutral shades but without breaking the budget. The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and not too chalky either. I recall that I paid around $26.00 USD for this palette at Target although after doing a Google search for it, I found that it was selling for only $9.00 on ASOS.

Have you discovered any cool products whilst you were overseas? Please let me know below so I can look out for them when I am travelling next time.


3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Chels @ COABA said... 17 February 2014 at 08:26

    Pretty good pigmentation and value for that price! I have way too many palettes already but I'm glad I've heard of this brand now - I'll be keeping an eye out for it

  2. Phoebe Limanta said... 17 February 2014 at 15:36

    I remember buying the Pixi boxes ages ago and I thought they were superb for the price! I did get them on sale for like $5 though! :P

    x

    Phoebe

    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

  3. Renee Hartwig said... 19 February 2014 at 17:02

    HI I have always wanted to try a pixi product. Prehaps this eyeshadow pallette is it? Great Post.

    *follower, follow me http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Also come and enter my giveaway!
    Renee x

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx