Wednesday 19 February 2014

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Review

Hi beauties! I have really been enjoying the beautiful summer weather recently and have been trying to use my ever expanding bronzer collection in the hope that I will find the perfect product to wear for my big day coming up in March. The latest product to make it into my collection has been the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster beads so I thought that I would do a quick review to let you know what I think about this cute little product.

Physician's formula bronze booster beads light medium bronzer summer australian beauty review blog blogger aussie makeup cosmetics honest pretty beautiful drugstore priceline affordable swatch (2)Physician's formula bronze booster beads light medium bronzer summer australian beauty review blog blogger aussie makeup cosmetics honest pretty beautiful drugstore priceline affordable swatch close
Physician's formula bronze booster beads light medium bronzer summer australian beauty review blog blogger aussie makeup cosmetics honest pretty beautiful drugstore priceline affordable swatch stones
I have been a fan of Physicians Formula products for many years because their mineral face powders are fabulous for sensitive skin. I purchased this on one of my regular trips to Priceline one day without having read any reviews on it beforehand. I have to say that I really regret this purchase and wish that I had read up on it before parting with my hard earned cash. 

I used this product for around a week and disliked it so much that I gave it to my sister who is always happy to accept everything I give her and then decide whether she wants to keep it or throw it out. 

This product had so much potential to be a great little product. It is packaged nicely, contains a powder puff, brush and a mirror all in one small compact! If it was good, it would have been a great product to take with you on holiday since it is so compact.

The issue that I have with this product is the fact that it is so orange when it is applied. It does not make you looked bronzed at all - rather an oompa loompa! There is nothing worse than wearing an orange bronzer - the colour of this product ruins it for me completely. It is also super shimmery and sparkly which also does not appeal to me either.

Overall, I totally regret purchasing this product and would not recommend it to anyone. I feel that it was a complete waste of the $29.95 that I paid for it from Priceline

Have you come across a super orange bronzer lately? Let me know below.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. dani said... 19 February 2014 at 11:24

    Hi love, i just found you on bloglovin and loveeeee your blog!
    I find it so hard to find fellow aussie blogspotters!
    Ps i have been using physicians formula for a while now and love this brozer!
    Dani xo
    laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx