Wednesday 17 July 2013

////

Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Gleamer Review

Hi Beauties, today I am going to talk about one of my favorite highlighters - the Mosaic Gleamer by Napoleon Perdis. It was actually one of my first purchases from the Napoleon Perdis range and I have loved it so much that I have purchased it several times since.


The thing that I love about this highlighter is that it is very subtle and gives a beautiful glow without being too shiny or over the top. I also like the fact that there are several different colours in the palette and they mix nicely together to give you a hint of colour.

I like the simple white packaging of this product, I understand that you can get it in a limited edition gold packaging at the moment. The highlighter comes with a fluffy, large pink sponge which is great if you want noticeable results. If you are after a subtle look, then I recommend using a brush.

I love how the colours in this palette work together so beautifully and I think that they would suit most skin tones. Even though the palette retails at $60.00, it is good value for money because it will last you ages. I have had mine for over a year and still have not hit the pan!

Overall, I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a quality highlighter that will give you a pretty glow without making you look super shiny. I used to use it on a daily basis but with my ever expanding makeup colleciton, I totally forgot about it until now. That's why I thought I would do a review on it as I have fallen in love with it all over again.

Have you tried many Napoleon Perdis products? What did you think of them?

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Matilly Rose said... 17 July 2013 at 15:09

    I love the NP range and have quite a bit of their stuff, this gleamer is excellent. I love the strong plain white packaging too!


    Jac x0x

  2. Mishelle's Sleepy Time said... 17 July 2013 at 21:34

    This is so pretty! I haven't tried such from Napoleon Perdis before!

  3. Kate said... 22 March 2014 at 18:49

    Hey there, do you have any similar product recommendations? This product has been discontinued and I've just run out! Absolutely loved it and want to get something similar. Thank you xx

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx