Friday 26 July 2013

Nail Polish of the Week: Chi Chi Your Disco Needs U

Hi Beauties! Even though we are well and truly into winter, I still have not been sticking to 'winter colours' on my nails. I've been wearing 'summery' kind of colours on my nails and have been loving it! I don't really care that I have broken some unwritten rule about the colours you are meant to wear each season, I just wear what  Iike.

The nail polish that I have been loving lately is this beautiful candy red colour by Chi Chi with a funky name of "Your Disco Needs U".


There is just something about this colour that I absolutely love! It is the perfect candy pink.

The nail polish itself is quite runny so you definitely need 2 to 3 coats in order to get the results shown in the picture above. It has pretty normal drying time and staying power - nothing fancy there. It wore the polish for around 4 to 5 days before I started to see chipping and that is pretty normal for me.

I am in love with this colour and I quite like the quality of the Chi Chi nail polishes. I think that this one cost me around $10 from Target so it is reasonably priced as well.

Have you tried Chi Chi nail polishes before? What did you think of them?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx