Monday 15 July 2013

Macadamia Oil leave in cream

I heard a lot of hype about the Macadamia Oil products over the past couple of years so I couldn't wait to get my hands on their products to see what all the fuss is about. I purchased the leave in cream to help my hair recover from all the damage that I did to it whilst I was blonde.


The first thing I noticed when I first opened this product was the scent - it has such a fresh, delicious scent which lingers in your hair for a while before it disappears. 

At first I liked the packaging of this product as I found the pump bottle was convenient and practical but now that I am nearing the end of it, I am finding it a bit hard to get the last few bits of product because of the shape. Either way, I think that the product is pretty good value for money because for around $35 you get 300ml of product that lasts several months.

In order to get the best results from this product, I would apply one pump of the cream onto towel dried hair after I got out of the shower. I suggest that you focus on the ends of your hair and don't apply it to your roots as it tends to weigh them down and make them oily. As the name suggests, it is designed not to be washed out. 

Ever since I started using this product, my hair has been feeling much better and softer than before so I would highly recommend it.

Have you tried any Macadamia Oil products? What do you think of them?

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Abigail Teo said... 15 July 2013 at 13:02

    I've heard so much about the Macadamia Oil haircare range! It's on my to-buy list after I finish some of my haircare products.

  2. Lillian said... 15 July 2013 at 17:17

    I have the deep conditioner and I absolutely love it!!
    I might try this soon :D

  3. Erin said... 5 February 2014 at 22:11

    I cannot seem to get enough of Macadamia Oil at the moment, their products smell amazing. I had so much fun reviewing their collection :-)

    http://babybeautyandbody.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx