Wednesday 22 April 2015

////

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

I have always been a big fan of Revlon lipsticks so when I saw this one, I didn't even bother testing it out as I really liked the colour. It just caught my eye and ended up being a bit of a spontaneous purchase.
Revlon super lustrous lipstick 405 silver beautiful city pink shimmer australian beauty review blog blogger aussie honest ausbeautyreview pink light swatch

I really love the shimmery peach shade of this lipstick but unfortunately, it is not as pigmented as I would have liked. As you can see from the picture above, it is a lovely sheer colour which is pretty hard to see on my skin.

I think that this lipstick goes well with a natural look but if you are looking for a pop of colour, I wouldn't go for this shade.

I find that this product is easy to apply, glides on smoothly and is hydrating on the lips. However, given the sheer colour, it does not last too much longer after one drink or meal.

Overall, I think that this is a lovely lipstick although I would have preferred if it was a bit more pigmented.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx