Monday 23 March 2015

////

Velvet Skincare Review

Hi Beauties, I hope that you have had a great weekend - I feel like mine just flew by and its Monday already! The highlight of my weekend was volunteering at my local outdoor cinema, not only did I really enjoy my night but I also helped earn money for my chosen children's charity. We also finally got the chance to go to the beach which is something I have wanted to do for a while now.

Today I thought I would talk about the latest products to hit our household - Velvet skincare. I recently received a package of these lovely Velvet goodies and have been waiting for the chance to share them with you.


Australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog aussie Velvet soap liquid bar sorbelene goatsmilk goats milk (3) Australian beauty review skin care ausbeautyreview blog aussie Velvet soap liquid bar sorbelene skin care goatsmilk goats milk skin care Velvet is a well known Australian brand of soaps. This is one product that they do really well and I love the huge range of soaps to choose from.

Gone are the days where soap would make your skin dry. These soaps not only smell wonderful and lather beautifully, but they also don't strip away the moisture from your skin. They well balanced in making your skin feel clean and moisturized at the same time.

These soaps are great for my sensitive skin and didn't cause me any allergies.

I love how multipurpose they are - they work great for shaving, therefore saving me money as I don't have to buy shaving cream any longer.

Overall, I think that these are wonderful products that I would highly recommend if you are looking for a soap that wont cause allergies or break the budget.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. The Beauty Highlights said... 25 March 2015 at 07:27

    Sounds interesting. Nice post.

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx