Wednesday 25 March 2015

////

Review of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

When I first saw this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel at my local Priceline store, I knew that I had to have it. Not only does it have the prettiest packaging ever - that blue shade is just so strikingly pretty! But this product ticks all the boxes in terms of what I look for when choosing a product to incorporate into my daily routine.

With the cooler weather just around the corner, I wanted a product that is versatile enough to be used at any time of the day and that will provide the right amount of moisture to my skin. 
Neutrogena hydro boost water gel face hydrating skin care australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger soft pretty beautiful honest (2)
To be perfectly honest, I love using this product as part of my daily skin care routine. Even though it is beautifully hydrating, it is not heavy and does not clog your pores.

The product itself has a lovely light, gel-like formula which feels amazingly cool on the skin. It is absorbed in an instant and leaves no residue whatsoever! I like to use it as a base before applying makeup and just before I go to bed at night.

This little beauty also has a wonderfully light scent which is pleasant and not at all overpowering. I feel that it makes a difference to the way my skin feels, instantly after application. 

Although, in all honesty, I haven't noticed any long term effects. What I mean by that is that it doesn't hydrate my skin all day - I still need to re-apply it at the end of the day in order to keep it working. Given that I enjoy the way that this product feels on my skin, I don't mind having to reapply it.

Overall, I think that this little product is a winner by Neutrogena and I would highly recommend it. 

It retails at around $24.99 so it is not too expensive - although if you keep a lookout you can sometimes find it on special.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. The Beauty Highlights said... 2 April 2015 at 00:55

    This sounds interesting and i like gel based creams.

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx