Friday 13 March 2015

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Hi Beauties! I hope that you have had a great week so far. Today I thought that I would talk about one of my most recent purchases - the Rimmel, Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.

I was at Chemist Warehouse recently and noticed that they had a huge sale on Rimmel products so I decided to give this one a go after hearing a lot about it.

Australian beauty review blog blogger ausbeautyreview beautiful stay matte rimmel foundation mousse medium light coverage 200 soft beige favorite liquid light weight shine free oil control face pretty
I can see why this little product has become so popular. Not only is it super affordable - it retails at $14.95 (although you can get it much cheaper when on sale), but it is actually really good quality product.

It comes neatly packed into a 30ml tube so it is super easy to take with you because you don't have to worry that it will break. I can see it being super handy for travelling because it is a good size and not as fragile as glass bottles.

The product itself has a relatively thick consistency, like a mousse, but I still find it easy to work with and have no problems blending it into my skin.

This product provides a medium to full coverage but is easily buildable in case you need more. One coat of the product usually gives me the coverage that I am after which is great as it saves time getting ready in the morning.

Unlike some other foundations, this one does not make my skin super oily and greasy which is great. No one likes that look! I always set it with a powder anyway to ensure longer staying power because I don't have time to touch up my makeup during a busy day at work.

Overall, I have been impressed with this product and would highly recommend it. I purchased the colour Soft Beige which is the perfect shade when I am wearing a tan but otherwise a bit too dark for my natural skin tone.


1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. blogrekindled said... 14 March 2015 at 09:17

    I really like this one and I use in conjunction with the stay matte primer. It holds up well through summer on my oily skin.

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx