Monday 26 May 2014

////

Review of the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Hi beauties! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was super busy with a photo shoot, catching up with friends and watching X-Men in Goldclass - all of which were great fun! I also ended up dong a bit of shopping during the Oroton friends and family 50% off sale and ended up getting that red bag I had been eyeing (check out my instagram for the picture).

Anyways, you guys know how much I love Urban Decay products so I had very high expectations for their 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner. Unfortunately, this product has left me a bit disappointed to be honest.

Urban Decay 24 7 waterproof liquid eyeliner eye liner pen brush black preversion sephora australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie bblogger honest pigmented eyes pretty makeup cosmetics ud This eyeliner comes with a lovely, super thin brush which is pretty fiddly to work with until you get the hang of it. It is so versatile that it can create the thinnest line with a light hand or an intense, thick line when you press harder.

I got the colour 'Preversion' which is a well pigmented, vibrant black colour. The beauty about this product is the fact that you get the opaque colour with the first application so you don't need to apply more than one coat to get your desired result. 

Even though this product has some great features, it has one huge downfall - it flakes after it dries. There is nothing I dislike more than a product that does not stay put! I just don't like the crunchy look on my eyes! 

Needless to say, this product is not entirely waterproof because as soon as it comes into contact with water it just flakes even more and you end up having black specks under your eyes.

Overall, even though this product seems promising when you first use it, it is disappointing after even a short time of wearing. Given that Urban Decay is not available in Australia and you have to get it imported from overseas, I wouldn't bother going to all that effort to get this product. It retails at USD$19 from Sephora and AUD$29 from Beautybay.com.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx