Monday 16 September 2013

////

Urban Decay Primer Potion Review

Hi beauties, today I thought that I would do a quick review of one of my favorite products by my my favorite brand - Urban Decay. Hopefully my local readers won't mind too much that I am talking about a product that is not readily available in Australia (hopefully someday!). I actually purchased mine at Sephora when I visited America not too long ago but you can also buy it on BeautyBay.com at similar prices.




I have loved Urban Decay products ever since I first discovered them all those years ago. Not only is their packaging always super cute but they are also amazing quality so I just cannot get enough of them! This eyeshadow primer potion is no different - the packaging is cute but also very functional. It is much better than the little bottle they had previously (the one with the applicator) because there is much less wastage with this one.

These eyeshadow primers come in several colours (Original, Eden, Sin and Greed). Each is beautiful although I could not afford to buy all four so I settled with my favorite colour from the Naked Palette - 'Sin'. I absolutely adore this colour! It is such a pretty, shimmery, champagne colour that can be worn on its own as well as a primer for your other eyeshadows. It is such a versatile procuct and that makes me like it even more because I feel that I am getting my money's worth with it.

A little goes a long way with this product so this tube has lasted me ages. It is definitely worth the $20 I paid for it at Sephora. It has fantastic staying power and wont budge once it is applied - I would even go as far as to say that it is waterproof as I have worn it in the shower and it has still stayed in one place.

I absolutely love this primer and am considering adding the other colours to my collection - especially Eden which has a nude, matte finish. If you are looking for a quality eye primer then I would highly recommend that you try Urban Decay primer potions as you won't be disappointed. 


2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. katie m said... 17 September 2013 at 03:13

    This is my favorite, I've wanted to try another primer but I can't seem to let go of UD primer potions

  2. Elizabeth V said... 18 December 2013 at 06:52

    I would love to try UD primer potions

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx