Thursday 5 September 2013

Review of the Kim Kardashian perfume

You may recall that Priceline had a huge fragrance sale several weeks ago. Needless to say as soon as I heard about the sale (or any sale for that matter!), I was on my way to my nearest Priceline store to check it out. I ended up purchasing the Kim Kardashian fragrance since it was only $24 for a huge 100ml bottle! I always have feel a great sense of accomplishment when I walk out of a store with a good deal and I was pretty happy with this one.




Before buying this perfume I didn't really know much about the Kim Kardashian line of fragrances so I didn't know what to expect. I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised with this purchase. I am a big fan of floral fragrances during the week at work and that's the main reason that this one caught my eye. 

It is quite a strong scent that lingers around for several hours before it slowly disappears. According to the packaging, the "jasmine, tuberose and gardenia deliver an undeniable femininity that compliments Kim. Tonka bean, jacaranda wood and sandalwood adds a warm sensual feeling throughout the fragrance, evoking the soft side of Kim".

I think that this is the type of scent that you either like or you don't, there is not much middle ground because it is so floral. It is not over the top so it is perfect to wear as an everyday scent. I like the bottle as well, it is simple and functional, nothing too over the top. 

Overall, I like this fragrance and would recommend it if you are looking for an affordable floral fragrance that will last all day. 

 Have you tried any of the other Kim Kardashian fragrances? What did you think of them?

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. peachsbeautyfamily said... 5 September 2013 at 13:38

    I'm usually not into celebrity fragrances but I picked up a KK one in a rollerball and quite liked it. I think it was the same one you picked up but I've tried the gold one in store before and quite liked it too.

  2. Lucy Pilz said... 8 September 2013 at 23:24

    I haven’t tried this one. I am a bit ho-hum about Celebrity fragrances, but do you know who has a surprisingly decent one? One Direction ‘Our Moment’. Not too strong and not too fruity. Well impressed ha


    Luc xx


    www.love-luc.com

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx