Sunday 22 September 2013

Prestige Sun Baked Bronzer Review

Even though the weather is still cold and rainy, I have noticed that the days are slowly getting longer again and the sun is coming out earlier. That must only mean one thing - summer is surely on its way! I am so excited about the warmer weather that I have dug out all my 'summer essentials' makeup out of the bottom of my draws. One product I came across is this Prestige, Skin Loving Minerals bronzer in the colour 'Sunbaked'. 




I have been a fan of Prestige bronzer and highlighters for years so this is one product that I have purchased over and over again because it is just fabulous! 

I love how it is so gentle on my sensitive skin and has never caused me any eczema breakouts. It is one of those products that I can always rely on if my skin is feeling extra sensitive because I know it won't cause any irritations.

The colour of the product itself is absolutely gorgeous! The picture above doesn't show it very well, but the product actually has specks of gold within it which gives it a beautiful hint of shimmer. It applies relatively faint when it is first applied with a brush, but it is easily builable to your liking and can turn you into a bronzed goddess in no time!

I purchased this one at my local Priceline for $30 but they often have sales where you can get it cheaper or a gift with purchase.

Have you tried any Prestige products? What did you think of them?


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx