Wednesday 21 August 2013

Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner Review

Hi beauties! Happy hump-day! My week has been super busy since I started this new job, I can't believe that it's Wednesday already. Anyhoo, today I thought I would do a review about my latest impulse buy - the Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner. It's not a product that I really 'needed' but I purchased it to try as it was 50% off at Priceline this week.
I am a huge fan of Maybelline and think that they make some fantastic products but unfortunately this is not one of them. I like the packaging of the product and the little rubber sponge at the end, which is great for smudging - but that's pretty much it.

Even though the eyeliner is well pigmented and creamy to apply, it has terrible staying power. After only one hour of wearing this eyeliner, I looked like a panda! Having the eyeliner melt underneath your eyes is not a pretty look for the office. Needless to say, I only wore this product once before I put it in the "never going to use again but won't throw away just yet" pile.

Since I have had pretty poor results from this eyeliner I would not recommend it. Given that I got it for $4.25 (usually retails at $8.50), I can't really complain although I was hoping that it would be better.

What other eyeliners have you tried that turned you into a panda bear? I would love to hear about your experiences.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx