Friday 2 August 2013

////

GHD Thermal Protector Review

Hi lovelies! Today I thought I would do a review of the GHD Thermal Protector Spray that I purchased at a sale a few months ago because the old packaging had been discontinued. Besides the packaging, the product itself hasn't changed so I hope that this review is useful nonetheless.
The product comes in a relatively small 120ml bottle which fits easily in your hand. It claims to provide an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage and can be used on either damp or dry hair before blow-drying or styling with a flat iron. The product is light enough that it can be used with other styling products in order to achieve the results you desire and it won't weigh your hair down.

The product is very simple to use, all you have to do it spray to the mid lengths of your hair to the tips (around 5-6 sprays covers my thick hair) and then i comb it through to ensure that the product is distributed evenly before starting any heat styling.

My hair is pretty dry and damaged but I have noticed that it has not gotten any worse since I started using this product. I enjoy using this product though because not only does it protect my hair from getting more damaged but it also doesn't weigh it down.

I have included a picture of what the new packaging looks like below:
(Image from GHD website)

Have you tried any GHD hair styling products? What do you think of them?



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx