Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you have a fantastic year ahead.
I have been enjoying reading posts about new year’s resolutions on other blogs so I thought that I would share mine with you today.
Here is my list of the things that I want to achieve in 2013
- Exercise at least 3 times a week – This one is number one on my list this year especially because I have an office job and don’t really move around a whole lot during the day.
- (Try) become a meat eater – I have been a vegetarian my entire life so this one is going to be my biggest challenge this year. My doctor has told me that I need to incorporate more protein and iron rich foods into my diet so eating meat seems to be the best way to be healthy and get balance in my diet. I will start with small steps with this one as I don’t expect to be able to eat a whole piece of steak straight away.
- Make more time for my friends and family – I feel that 2012 passed by so fast and that I have lost touch with a few people. This year I want to make sure that I make an effort to spend more time with the people I love.
- Get into a routine to blog – I feel that I need to do this because this is a hobby that I love and want to make sure that I stay on track with regular posts for my lovely readers.
- Save money – I felt that this goal was necessary this year because not only do I always HAVE to purchase a beauty related product every time I go near Priceline but I already have a mountain of unused products in my beauty cupboard! I think I could save quite a bit of money if I actually started using up the products I already own instead of constantly buying new ones. Oh and according to my friends, weddings are expensive so I am going to need to save up as much as possible this year.
There you have it, that was my list of the things I want to achieve in 2013. My new year’s resolutions are usually “to lose 10kg” by the end of the year and that never happens, so I thought that these new goals will be better in the long run.
4 Reactions to this postAdd Comment
Great resolutions, and good luck with the meat!!
I dont usually make any resolutions, as I can never keep them....but this year I would like to try to drink some more water, exercise a little more, and try to eat more veggies.... and be a little more experimental trying new recipies..
I like reading new year's resolutions. >.<
Good luck with them !
For 2013, I'd like to learn how to cook well, to be better organized for school and... to enjoy everyday ! ^^
I got the same resolution as yours. It's the exercise 3 times a week. I hope I didn't fail this year.
Exercise can be so boring *sob*
Post a Comment
I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx