Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you have a fantastic year ahead.
I have been enjoying reading posts about new year’s resolutions on other blogs so I thought that I would share mine with you today.
Here is my list of the things that I want to achieve in 2013
- Exercise at least 3 times a week – This one is number one on my list this year especially because I have an office job and don’t really move around a whole lot during the day.
- (Try) become a meat eater – I have been a vegetarian my entire life so this one is going to be my biggest challenge this year. My doctor has told me that I need to incorporate more protein and iron rich foods into my diet so eating meat seems to be the best way to be healthy and get balance in my diet. I will start with small steps with this one as I don’t expect to be able to eat a whole piece of steak straight away.
- Make more time for my friends and family – I feel that 2012 passed by so fast and that I have lost touch with a few people. This year I want to make sure that I make an effort to spend more time with the people I love.
- Get into a routine to blog – I feel that I need to do this because this is a hobby that I love and want to make sure that I stay on track with regular posts for my lovely readers.
- Save money – I felt that this goal was necessary this year because not only do I always HAVE to purchase a beauty related product every time I go near Priceline but I already have a mountain of unused products in my beauty cupboard! I think I could save quite a bit of money if I actually started using up the products I already own instead of constantly buying new ones. Oh and according to my friends, weddings are expensive so I am going to need to save up as much as possible this year.
There you have it, that was my list of the things I want to achieve in 2013. My new year’s resolutions are usually “to lose 10kg” by the end of the year and that never happens, so I thought that these new goals will be better in the long run.