Tuesday 8 January 2013

Nail Polish of the Week

Hey beauties! Today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite nail polishes at the moment. It is the colour "Knickers in a Knot" by Australis. 

It is such a pretty candy pink colour that I have loved wearing for the past few weeks.






Just like other Australis nail polishes that I have tried, this one is great quality and value for money - it retails at $7.95 at my local Target. 

Just like the packaging says, this one does not streak and has a great formula that I only needed one coat for the picture above!

I really love wearing pinks and coral colours during summer and this one is a definite favorite. Although I would love to add more coral colours to my nail polish collection.

What has been your favorite nail polish recently?


6 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Jasmine Huston said... 8 January 2013 at 00:15

    Gorgeous! Perfect colour for summer!
    xx

  2. Renae Elsie Georg said... 10 January 2013 at 20:54

    Very pretty and love the name. I really LOVE Rimmel London's 60 seconds - coralicious. I can give my one year old and 3 year old manicures and pedicures for fun and not worry about them getting it everywhere as it dries in 60 seconds. But thoroughly disappointed by Rimmel London's I <3 Lasting Finish - double decker red as it promises 5 days of no chips but fails on the first day

  3. kimberley said... 13 January 2013 at 22:16

    Such a pretty colour!

  4. Renae Elsie Georg said... 16 January 2013 at 01:18

    I would love to try some of the 3D Nail art kits - they look nice

  5. solarride rivernik said... 19 January 2013 at 11:50

    Love it, I've always been a fan of Revlon :o

  6. Диана said... 20 January 2013 at 00:52

    I love it!

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx