Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review of Bebe Lip Balms

As you guys know if you follow me on Instagram, we went to Europe on our honeymoon recently. One of my favorite parts about travelling is exploring the beauty sections of the shops in other countries. Without a doubt, I always come out with at least one or two new products to try.

On one shopping trip in Germany, I picked up these two Bebe lip balms at a store called DM - which I think is their version of Priceline because it stocked the same kind of products. 

Bebe lip balm young care australian beauty review german ausbeautyreview honest swatch pretty beautiful healthy lips soft pretty beautiful bblogger gentle rose
These lip balms are awesome! They have a beautiful soft floral scent and keep my lips hydrated all day long. If they were available in Australia, I would be purchasing them regularly.

The consistency of the lip balms is similar to Nivea - they are soft and easy to apply onto the lips. I actually purchased two types which are shown in the above pictures - one is their standard Zartrose flavor which looks pink in the tube (on the left and top right above) and the other is a nude tinted one (shown in the bottom right).

Both products are fantastic although I find that the colour of the tinted one doesn't last as long on the lips. Either way, it is nice to be able to add a hint of colour whilst getting the much needed surge of moisture since it is a lip balm after all.

I recall that these cost me a couple of euros which is also pretty similar to the cost of Nivea lip balms in Australia.

Have you discovered any cool beauty brands whilst traveling overseas? Which have been your favorite?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx