Monday 1 September 2014

Review of the Aveeno Moisturiser

This Aveeno moisturiser is a product which I purchased several months ago and just never got around to reviewing for you guys. Its probably due to the fact that I wasn't overly impressed with it and just ended up handing it over to my sister on one of her usual days of asking to use my stuff.
Aveeno active naturals moisturiser facial australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie bblogger drugstore radiant positively uva uvb sunscreen complexion improve even tone skin cream
The thing that caught my eye about this product was the fact that it claimed to be an oil free moisturiser which contains sunscreen.


I tried to like this product because it seemed that it would do everything I wanted it to - including evening out my skin tone, but unfortunately it just wasn't for me. 

I am one of those people that are picky about scented products - they either have to smell good or not smell at all for me to like them. Unfortunately, this moistuirser has an awful scent which I didn't enjoy applying onto my face.

Besides the scent, I found that this moisturiser made my face look greasy and there was no way I could wear makeup after applying it. I have pretty oily skin to begin with so this moisturiser just made it ten times worse.

Overall, I have not been impressed with this product and would not recommend it.

Have you recently had a bad experience with a product? 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx