Monday 4 August 2014

////

Benefit Bella Bamba Review

Hi beauties! Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a big week ahead (we are actually on a cruise over the Croatian islands this week so I am looking forward to relaxing before we come home next week).

Being a beauty fanatic, I am a big lover of blush products. Unfortunately, the rate that I use up these products does not keep up with how often I purchase them so my blush collection might be getting a wee bit out of control. To my defense, it takes much longer to use up a blush then a foundation for example, because you need much less product when it comes to adding a bit of colour to your cheeks. Talking about colour - the Benefit Bella Bamba blush is one of my favorite colours!

australian beauty review ausbeautyreview bella bamba makeup cosmetics benefit pink cool purple myer blog blogger aussie honest swatch blush face product honest shimmer pretty beautiful color1australian beauty review ausbeautyreview bella bamba makeup cosmetics benefit pink cool purple myer blog blogger aussie honest swatch blush face product honest shimmer pretty beautiful color2
In the usual Benefit style, the packaging of this blush is super cute, compact and girly. It definitely stands out in my makeup collection. The best thing about it is the fact that you can take it with you on the go because it contains a cute little brush and a mirror all in one small package!

This blush is exceptional quality, as I have come to expect from Benefit. The colour is well pigmented and I think it contains the perfect amount of shimmer - it will give you the perfect amount of glow without making you look like a disco ball.

The blush also has a great scent but you can't smell it after you apply the product (which is a good thing I think!). It also has great staying power and lasts a whole day in the office without budging. 

Overall, I think that this is a great addition to any makeup collection and is especially convenient to take with you when travelling. Just like other Benefit products, it is on the pricey side in Australia - it retails at $51.00 AUD at my local Myer. However, you can buy it online from the Benefit Cosmetics, US site for $28.00 USD. If you can afford it, then I highly recommend it.

What is your favorite blush at the moment?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. blogrekindled said... 4 August 2014 at 17:41

    I've just started getting into the Benefit box blushes and bronzers. I love them.

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx