Monday 2 June 2014

////

Review of the Chi Chi Viva La Diva Cream Lipstick

Hi beauties! Today I want to talk about the latest lip product to make it into my collection - the Chi Chi Viva La Diva Cream Lipstick. As you guys know, I am a huge fan of Chi Chi products (read my previous reviews here) so it was only a matter of time until I got my hands on this!
Chi chi viva la diva cream lipstick lip stick lips pretty beautiful australian beauty review blog blogger aussie ausbeautyreview cosmetics vegan natural neutral bombshell pink myer target drugstore affordable swatchChi chi viva la diva cream lipstick lip stick lips pretty beautiful australian beauty review blog blogger aussie ausbeautyreview cosmetics vegan natural neutral bombshell pink myer target drugstore affordable nude
As I have come to expect from Chi Chi, this product is top notch quality and very affordable too - I got it for around $18.95 from my local Myer (it is available from Target too!).


The lipstick has pretty, vintage looking packaging with pink detailing. I chose to purchase the shade 'Bombshell' which is a lovely, nude pink which I think would suit most skin tones and suitable to wear to work every day.

The lipstick has a lovely creamy consistency and is well pigmented so it glides on beautifully on the lips and gives a lovely colour with just one coat. It feels comfortable to wear during the day and does not make my lips feel dry like some other products. I find that this product has pretty average lasting power for a lipstick of this type which doesn't bother me as I enjoy whipping it out since it looks so pretty!

I like the creamy finish of this lipstick which has the perfect amount of shine to it - this actually has to be my favorite lipstick formula because of the comfort factor and the rich colour payoff. 

Overall, I think that this is a fantastic little product by a local company that I have come to love. They also don't test on animals which is a bonus as well! Target tends to have specials on Chi Chi quite often I have noticed so I am planning to get a couple more colours next time they are on sale.

Have you tried Chi Chi lip products? What did you think of them?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Ty Phang said... 7 June 2014 at 11:34

    Everyone seems to like Chi Chi lipsticks! I really must get around to trying one.

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx