Wednesday 30 October 2013

////

Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll-on kit Review

Just like any other girl, I am constantly on the lookout for new products that can make hair removal easier and less time consuming - especially with the weather slowly warming up! I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to trial the latest Veet innovation - their electrical roll-on kit, so I wanted to share my thoughts with you.




I have tried my fair share of DIY waxing products and this one has to be one of the best in terms of ease of use and being mess free.
The kit is super easy to use and the instructions are pretty self explanatory. All you have to do is put the wax container into the holder, plug it into the power and leave it to heat for around 40 minutes to heat up (the packaging claims 20 minutes waiting time but that's no big deal).Once the wax is heated, all you have to do is run the applicator across the area you want to wax and a perfect thin layer of wax will come out. 
The electrical holder always heats the wax to the perfect temperature so there is no chance of ever burning yourself. The wax also comes out evenly and easily without having to go over the same area more than once.
The kit contains everything you need for around 2 applications of your entire legs. I think that if you are not experienced with at home DIY waxing then you might have problems in terms of having enough strips to pull off all the wax. However, I don't think that is a big deal as you can easily buy some more strips at the supermarkets or you can use an old shirt and cut it into strips (that's what I used to do when I was still learning).
To my surprise the wax is bright pink! It also has a slight scent which is not that great but it is not too strong so it didn't really bother me too much.
I found this product definitely helped me achieve salon results in the comfort of my own home. There was no messy wax residue or leakage, it was all clean and simple to use. I also found that the wipes that came with the product did a great job in removing excess wax.
Overall, I think that this is a fabulous product that makes waxing at home super quick and easy and would highly recommend it. 
Do you go to the salon or do you prefer to wax at home? What is your fave at home waxing product?

Disclaimer: Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll-on kit was kindly sent to me to try as part of a product trial team. I was not paid for my review nor am I affiliated with Veet in any way. This review was my 100% honest opinion, as always :)

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. ariascordz said... 13 November 2013 at 17:49

    Thanks for this review..... I was looking at it today in the Priceline catalogue & can justify spending $34 bucks on it (at special at the moment) rather than forking out $30 on getting my full arms waxed.

    I am hosting my very first international giveaway to say thank you to my readers..... if you are interested please check it out :) http://makeme-up.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/international-giveaway-to-my-lovely.html

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx