Hey beauties! I have seen a few of my fave beauty blogs from the UK do a 'Payday Wish List' post so I thought I would join in the fun.
Here is a list of the products which have caught my eye this month and which I would really love to add to my makeup collection.
1. Nars highlighter in Albatross
Ever since I saw Lauren from LaurenBeautyy use this in her tutorials on YouTube, I have had this product on my wishlist. I love all the Nars products that I own so I know that this one will be great quality and I can't wait to add it to my collection.
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish LipstickI recently used up my favorite Rimmel lipstick in the colour 'Airy Fairy' which I purchased whilst I was in the US last year. Even though I have been looking everywhere for it, I have not been able to find that colour in Australia. I love how affordable this lipstick is and has pretty decent staying power. 'Airy Fairy' is such a gorgeous natural pink colour which can be worn for any occasion so I hope I can get my hands one one soon.
3. Stila In the Light Palette
This palette has recently caught my eye because of all the gorgeous neutral colours it contains and the great reviews it has received by bloggers. I am currently looking for an online shop that has it in stock because I refuse to pay $62 at Mecca Cosmetica for a product that retails at $39 everywhere else. If you know an online shop that currently has it in stock then please let me know.
4. Lancome Teint Visionnaire
I am a big fan of multi purpose products so this one seems right up my alley. It is a foundation and a concealer packed into one conveniently sized product. I have read great reviews about this little guy so I need to get my hands on it as soon as I finish going through the other 4 foundations I have going at the moment.
5. Face of Australia Setting Powder
This is another product on my wish list not only because it is super affordable but also because I have heard that it is fantastic quality and value for money. The only problem I have is that it seems like everyone else has caught on so I haven't been able to find it in stock anywhere lately.
6. Urban Decay, Naked Flushed Palette
Urban Decay is awesome at making palettes and this one is no exception. I looks like it would be perfect for traveling because it has a bronzer, highlighter and a blush all in one convenient place.
7. Face of Australia Glitterati Nail Polish
I have recently seen these pop up on my Instagram feed and I am in love!! They have some beautiful colours in this collection so I need to get my hands on some of these.
There you have it, my current beauty wish list. Have you tried any of these products? What products are on your payday wish list?