Tuesday 4 September 2012

////

Nailene So Natural French Nails Review

I recently was given the opportunity to trial Nailene so natural everyday French nails and I must admit that I was impressed with their quality.

To be honest I did not expect much from this product as I have always had bad experiences with stick-on nails but I was pleasantly surprised at how long these lasted and how natural they looked.


The best thing about this product is that you receive everything you need in one box and you do not need to purchase any other accessories in order to create beautifully looking nails in the comfort of your own home. 

The box comes with easy to follow instructions although, but even without them, the product is super easy to apply. The only thing you have to watch out for is to make sure that you apply a generous drop of glue onto the artificial nail and you will get long lasting results.

As you can see from the pictures below, the results are really natural and pretty. I was amazed at how quick these nails were to apply - it took less than 5 minutes! I was amazed at how many compliments I received in relation to having beautifully manicured nails. None of my friends could believe that I had actually applied stick-on nails and had not been to the salon to get them done.



My favorite thing about this product is the size of the artificial nails themselves, I got the 'Short' sized nails and they were perfect - not too long or too short. In the packet, you also receive 24 nails so you can get 2 uses out of it so this product is great value for money even though it retails at $16.95.

All in all, the nails lasted almost 2 weeks before any of them started falling off which is fantastic especially given the fact that I have never managed to have artificial nails last longer than a couple of days.

There were only 2 things that I did not particularly like about this product. Firstly, I noticed that since the nails were transparent, you could see when water got stuck in the air bubbles that formed between the natural nail and the artificial one after numerous days of use (see picture below). Secondly, I noticed that the white portion of the nail started to chip after around a week.


If you are interested in finding out a bit more about this product as well as a demo of how they look when they are applied, then feel free to watch the video below.



Overall, I really enjoyed using this product especially because of how quick and easy it was to apply. The nails also lasted a surprisingly long time which was great and because of that, I will definitely be purchasing them again.

What is your favorite brand of artificial nails?




Disclaimer: The Nailene So Natural French Nails were kindly sent to me to try as part of a product trial team. I was not paid for my review nor am I affiliated with Nailene in any way. This review was my 100% honest opinion, as always :)



1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. solarride rivernik said... 12 January 2013 at 21:39

    Wow, it's actually pretty good, doesn't looks artificial at all. I never used artificial nail because mostly they don't look good. 

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx